Re: postgresql and process titles - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: postgresql and process titles
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The only way that I'm aware of for disabling this is at compile time ...
after running configure, you want to modify:

src/include/pg_config.h

and undef HAVE_SETPROCTITLE ...

I'm CC'ng -hackers about this though, since I think you are the first to
point to setproctitle() as being a serious performance bottleneck ...

----