Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site
Date
Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-www
Marc,

> Sorry ... one thought would be to just add them to the existing
> pugs.postgresql.org vServer, but if that doesn't work, I can easily add
> another vServer now that we're finally able to move to FreeBSD 6.x ...
>
> I'm not sure what is going on with the pugs.postgresql.org vServer now,
> nor am I quite sure who is/has been managing it ... Josh, do you know?

Fred.   It might be a good idea for me  & some other WWW people to have
admin on that box, though, since Fred is often hard to reach.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun