Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Diogo,
>
>> we're having some dificulties here with our hosting. I was wondering if
>> would be possible to allocate a vserver in hub.org for the brasilian
>> project. We can find some sponsors here too, but I'm used to the
>> hub.orgservers (my company hosts there), and I trust them.
>> Who can I talk to about this subject?
>
> You talk to the WWW mailing list.  I can't imagine this would be a problem.
> Marc?

Sorry ... one thought would be to just add them to the existing
pugs.postgresql.org vServer, but if that doesn't work, I can easily add
another vServer now that we're finally able to move to FreeBSD 6.x ...

I'm not sure what is going on with the pugs.postgresql.org vServer now,
nor am I quite sure who is/has been managing it ... Josh, do you know?

I'm flexible either way ... if you'd prefer a seperate vServer, just let
me know the hostname for it, and I'll get it up tonight ...

----