Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site
Date
List pgsql-www
'k, Fred should have all of the information for connecting ... I'd have to
reset passwords, and thereby lockout Fred, to give it to you :)  If you
can't get ahold of Fred for it though, please let me konw ...

... actually, if you want to just send me your ssh public key, I can put
it onto the account so that you don't need a password to connect ...

----