Re: Postgres Backup Questions - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Kenneth Marshall
Subject Re: Postgres Backup Questions
Date
List pgsql-admin
John,

We accomplished this using an inline filter to capture the
checksum and size for the entire dump to tape. Then we re-read
the tape to see if the tape generated the same checksum and size.
That is probably about a good as you are going to get.

Ken