Re: Google and the Beta Freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Google and the Beta Freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All,

> I'm not particularly eager to do this, especially not when we don't
> even have any committed SOC projects.  There's always the next release.

Also, our previous project (Meredith's "Query by Example") isn't yet ready for
inclusion in the core code (nor have we had the discussion on whether it
belongs there) -- she's still working on it.  There's no reason to believe
that any of these projects will be any further than alpha by August 21.

The ones which are no-brainers, like ECPG cleanup, can easily stray past Aug.
1st because they are mostly bug-fixes.  Hmmm ... actually, that may be the
only one like that.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions