[ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000475 ] SEGFAULT during SQLCancel - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From
Subject [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000475 ] SEGFAULT during SQLCancel
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Bugs item #1000475, was opened at 2005-12-08 08:56
You can respond by visiting:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=538&aid=1000475&group_id=1000125

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I've got seg.fault when I issued "cancel" from one thread for statement which was performing in another thread.
Primarily, it's because statement thread was started to fetch data when "cancel" was issued.
I'm using unixODBC 2.2.9, psqlodbc 08.01.0102 with "Threading=0, UseDeclareFetch=1" options. Also I'm using ODBC
auto_commitmode.
MyLog file is attached.
P.S. What I think - it's because PGAPI_FreeStmt call (from PGAPI_Cancel function) doesn't block any mutex against Fetch
functions.When I tried to create special mutex to protect PGAPI_Cancel->PGAPI_FreeStmt call against SQLFetchScroll,
seg.faultdisappeared.