Re: Colors/bold chars in a select? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Andrew Chambers
Subject Re: Colors/bold chars in a select?
Date
List pgsql-novice
* Ennio-Sr <nasr.laili@tin.it> [2006-04-20 22:40:40 +0200]:

> Unfortunately, awk does the job perfectly in a test table (having
> only a few output fields) whereas it seems to get confused when I use it
> for the real table and with multiple conditions ( if .. do; else if ..
> do ; else do ). I'm reading man awk just now ... ;)

Once you've done that, if your still having difficulties, you might try
comp.lang.awk for help with the awk specific stuff.  There are also a
few enthusiastic awk proponents on the gentoo forums (they use it quite
a lot in their "ebuild" system).

I'm glad I could help.

Best Regards,
Andy