Corporate design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Corporate design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Over the weekend I was at a regional "Linux" event and it struck me that
we have an underspecified and poorly enforced corporate design.  Sure
we have a logo, and we often use the color blue, but we need to be more
specific.  I'm thinking we need to specify

- logo
- color (exact RGB/CMYK/XYZ values)
- font (preferrably one that is available to the public)
- list of recommended slogans with exact spelling

This could be a page on the web somewhere that designers of merchandise
can refer to.  That way, next time we have CDs, pins, brochures,
stickers, posters, and business cards make by six different people,
they all look the same nevertheless.

Comments?

--
Peter Eisentraut