Re: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sascha Nepper
Subject Re: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
>What's that "datpath" about? Is it a version problem? postgres (PostgreSQL)
7.3.10-RH

Just set up a new postgres on another server. Restoring my dump and then
trying pg_dump again.

Here's the result:

pg_dump mpv
pg_dump: server version: PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by
GCC gcc (GCC) 3.3.1 (SuSE Linux); pg_dump version: 7.3.9
pg_dump: aborting because of version mismatch  (Use the -i option to proceed
anyway.)

pg_dump mpv -i
pg_dump: server version: PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by
GCC gcc (GCC) 3.3.1 (SuSE Linux); pg_dump version: 7.3.9
pg_dump: proceeding despite version mismatch
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  column "datpath" does not exist
pg_dump: The command was: select (select usename from pg_user where usesysid
= datdba) as dba, encoding, datpath from pg_database where datname = 'mpv'

I cannot understand why this "datpath"-thing happens again... :o(

Regards,
Sascha