Re: BUG #2295: MemoryContextSwitchTo missing - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: BUG #2295: MemoryContextSwitchTo missing
Date
List pgsql-bugs
tomek wrote:

> Bug reference:      2295
> Logged by:          tomek
> Email address:      tomek@fullopcja.hopto.org
> PostgreSQL version: 8.1.0.5309
> Operating system:   WIN XP
> Details:
>
> I was trying to install libpgxml addon with 8.1.0 distribution. Afer hours
> of searching i've discovered that libxml is trying to call (or is linked) to
> function MemoryContextSwitchTo witch should be in postgres.exe.
>
> This function was in previous versions of postgres.exe (eg 8.0.3....).
>
> Is it possible to implement-back this function in next release or rather we
> should wait for new release of libpgxml?

Uh, I see MemoryContextSwitchTo in 8.1.  I think the problem might be
that the function is not marked with DLLIMPORT for XP.  Can someone try
that and see if it fixes it?

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com