Re: PostgreSQL ad images - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PostgreSQL ad images
Date
Re: PostgreSQL ad images  ("Richard P. Welty" <rwelty@averillpark.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 11 February 2006 08:50, Mike Ellsworth wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I think you are talking about 40+ images I sent to you around the
> holidays.  There was a problem with your email (as I recall) so I was
> never sure if they reached your box.

Oh yes, it's all coming back to me now. I found and they are really excellent!

> She (my wife) made them on an IMac & I'm not sure if they were a zip or
> some special Mac flavor.  If you have problems opening, let me know and
> I'll track them down.

nope, standard zip, opened up fine

> If they meet the eyeball test, you were going to add them to the site
> (somewhere).  That would be good as I'll lose track of them at some point.

Well, they certainly pass the eyeball test.  I do remember what I was waiting
on and that was for someone to actually make use of them in adwords to make
sure they worked in that system.  barring that I am going to add them to the
site anyway cause they are very cool.  I'll drop a note here when I am done.

--
Robert Treat