SVN Commit by dpage: r4995 - trunk/pgadmin3/src/frm - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From svn@pgadmin.org
Subject SVN Commit by dpage: r4995 - trunk/pgadmin3/src/frm
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2006-02-08 16:03:52 +0000 (Wed, 08 Feb 2006)

New Revision: 4995

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=4995&view=rev

Log:
Here's two more minor fixes to the edit data grid.

First is related to the copy changes I recently made. Since I modified
the code to copy the cell the cursor is on if there is no highlight,
this change makes the Copy button in the toolbar enabled at all times.

The other is related to editing text cells. It looks like someone
half-implemented a check to only update the database if the contents of
the cell actually changed. This fix finishes that work. This
functionality was already in place for numeric cells.
[Edward Di Geronimo Jr.]

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp