Re: PL/Java WAS: Demo ideas? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PL/Java WAS: Demo ideas?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Thomas, Kenneth,

> Bug 4953050 is marked to be fixed in "mustang(b65)", which is the next java
> release (1.6) not yet available. The bug has been reported against 1.4.2
> and tiger-rc (1.5).
>
> The other bug has this note that seems to imply that this was an issue
> specific to Solaris and the fix might only apply to the specific platform.

Well, I have pull with both the Solaris team and Sun's Java people these days.
If you can put the problem into a coherent memo, I can probably get it
addressed in time for PostgreSQL 8.2, unless we run afoul of the JCP.

--Josh