error calling pgmail function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From indu ss
Subject error calling pgmail function
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I want to send  mail on update of a field in a table.
I'm using pgmail() function (from sourceforge) . I'm
calling this function from another function which is
called by trigger on update of the field.
On executing the update statement i get error

CONTEXT:  compile of PL/pgSQL function "pgmail" near
line 1
PL/pgSQL function "test" line 10 at assignment

The line 10 corresponds to the line where pgmail
function is called.

   pos := pgmail(p1,p2,p3,p4);

Can anyone help me? I'm using postgres 7.4.7 version.

Thanks