Re: pg_dump - sort data? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Darren R
Subject Re: pg_dump - sort data?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Michael,

On your question about Crystal Reports (*GAG*COUGH* -
excuse me, I had a sudden hairball experience):

As you're already using Java, you might consider
implementing an Eclipse deployment - it'll run on
Windoze and Linux. There are plug-ins for most
everything. And there's BIRT - Business Intelligence
Reporting Tool.

http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/

HTH,

Ren