Re: BUG #2195: log_min_messages crash server when in DEBUG3 to - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: BUG #2195: log_min_messages crash server when in DEBUG3 to
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
> >> I just tested again using your pg_config.h modification, and I still
> >> get the failure, so perhaps BSD/OS and Win32 have similar issues with
> >> our code.
>
> > Hmph.  I've just been trying to reproduce it on Linux (FC4), and it's
> > OK for me there as well as on HPUX where I tried first.  Odder and
> > odder.
>
> Actually, maybe the failure requires some configure option I'm not using
> ... what's your configure command?

configure \
    --with-x \
    --with-tcl \
    --with-perl \
    --enable-pltcl-unknown \
    --with-tclconfig=/u/lib \
    --with-tkconfig=/u/lib \
    --with-includes="/usr/local/include/readline /usr/contrib/include" \
    --with-libraries="/usr/local/lib /usr/contrib/lib" \
    --enable-locale \
    --enable-multibyte \
    --with-openssl \
    --enable-cassert \