BUG #2172: Problem with query in order by - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Vic
Subject BUG #2172: Problem with query in order by
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2172
Logged by:          Vic
Email address:      vic@stream.net.ua
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.6
Operating system:   FreeBSD 5.4/6.0
Details:

when I send query
"select *
 from nets a,systbl
where a.type = systbl.tbl_
  and a.cid_ = 155
  and systbl.tblid = 'nettype'
order by a.endd, net; " - all working fine,
but
when I write in "order by" next: "order by nets.endd,net"
(I'm chane a. to nets. )
postgres returrn me linked "a" table with "systbl" by where phrase, and also
full link with nets table again

Sorry for my bad english :(,

I can send to email full describe tables and result of to select