psqlODBC 8.01.0107 Development snapshot - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject psqlODBC 8.01.0107 Development snapshot
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

  I just uploaded new development snapshot to
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/

More informations:

Release Name: psqlodbc 08.01.0107

Notes:
This is 8.01.0107 development snapshot with mainly stability fixes
againist 8.01.0106.

It's recommended to upgrade to this snapshot.

This snapshot could be something like release candidate.
We are close to release new stable release so we appreciate when you
heavily test this snapshot.
Please drop us a note in pgsql-odbc mailing list if it's ok or not.

It contains only psqlodbca.dll and psqlodbcw.dll.
You can install it only over some installed release version with
additional DLLs.

Changes:
1) psqlodbc-implicit_rollback.diff
   fix next problem with calling implicit rollback in bad time
2) psqlodbc-libpq_exec+start_trans.diff
   detecting transaction commands into if branch which mean backend
   successfuly done the command
   add support for "start transaction"
3) psqlodbc-log_check.diff
   fix bug when mylog output can't be created
4) psqlodbc-setpos.diff
   fix problem with SQLSetPos - now it works
5) psqlodbc-text_as_longvarchar.diff
   fix problem with column length in CC_mapping
6) psqlodbc-typlen_var_length.diff
   fix - typelen could be less then zero not only -1

Please test and report problems

Luf