Re: I can´ - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: I can´
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> The similar example work in the others DB (ORACLE, SQL SERVER, INFORMIX)

Could you try this with another type in these DB (I think one for which
isn't known maximal size). It could be blob, clob or whatever. I don't
know these RDBMS so well.

It could be possible that if GetData return whole data in one call ADO
expect that it could return it in next calling again.
But what about case that there have to be called GetData more times
for retrieving whole data? (it have to be text longer then 2100 +- in
you test program and psqlODBC).

Please could you test select a || b from table (where length(a||b) > 2100)?

Thanks for help in bug hunting,

Luf