Re: Versioning Schema/Stored Procedures - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: Versioning Schema/Stored Procedures
Date
List pgsql-general
The way I handle this is to version the entire schema and have scripts
that know how to upgrade from one version to another. If you think about
it, you really want/need everything in the database to be designed to
run together anyway. I've yet to find a case where I'd want some of the
stuff in the schema to be older than other stuff.

case where it makes sense to ha