Re: is this a bug or I am blind? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: is this a bug or I am blind?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 12:12:08PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Thanks.  After digging through it, I can exhibit the problem: in hu_HU
> locale and LATIN2 encoding, on a Linux box (Fedora Core 4, but probably
> all glibc installations will do this), I get

I don't know if this is related or not, but did the following issue
from a year ago ever get resolved?  We were wondering then if the
Hungarian locale on some platforms might be causing problems.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-12/msg00206.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-12/msg00228.php

--
Michael Fuhr