Re: running script on server shutdown (TODO) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: running script on server shutdown (TODO)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I would like other developers to add/modify the todo list.  The
> master is the text file, and I generate the HTML so the web team can
> pull the HTML for our web site.  If you modify just the text file, I
> will see the commit and update the HTML, and if you want my scripts,
> I can send them out.

I suggest that the non-master copies of the TODO and the FAQ be removed
from CVS.  Moreover, replace the README by a Makefile, and have the web
team and/or the release bundling script run the commands required for
their purpose.

--
Peter Eisentraut