Special message brought to you by Writer's Digest - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Writer's Digest
Subject Special message brought to you by Writer's Digest
Date
List pgsql-general
December 8, 2005
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org

As part of Writer’s Digest's commitment to bring our e-newsletter
subscribers useful information on new products, services,
and educational programs, we want to share the following
message from one of our marketing partners.

Holiday specials for
Writer's Digest readers:

Final Draft   Sale Price:  $199
The number-one selling scriptwriting software for film, television
and theater.

Final Draft AV   Sale Price:  $179
The only dedicated scriptwriting software specifically designed
for the professional writers of two-column scripts.

Scriptwriter's Suite   Sale Price:  $229
The Scriptwriter's Suite contains a copy of Final Draft and
Final Draft AV.

Order online by visiting:
http://fwpubs.sparklist.com/t/1603495/4991924/96/0/

Use discount code: WD2005

Offer expires Dec 31, 2005

Digest email newsletter Tips and Updates from Writer's Digest. You
are currently subscribed as
pgsql-general@postgresql.org.

To stop receiving special offers from our marketing partners, click here:
http://www.writersdigest.com/newsletter_optout-text.asp?email=pgsql-general@postgresql.org
You will continue to receive your free email newsletter and special
offers from Writer's Digest.

To unsubscribe from all special offers AND the Writer's Digest email
newsletter, send a blank message to
leave-writersdigest-text-4991924H@fwpubs.sparklist.com

Questions?
To ensure a timely response to your questions, please see
http://www.writersdigest.com/contactus.asp. Please only reply to this
message with newsletter-specific questions.

        Copyright (c) 2005 F+W Publications, Inc.
                  All rights reserved.
                4700 East Galbraith Road
                  Cincinnati, OH 45236