Re: SQLColAttributes and SQL_DESC_NULLABLE - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: SQLColAttributes and SQL_DESC_NULLABLE
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> It seems that for SQLColAttributes to return something else than
> SQL_NULLABLE, "Parse Statements" option MUST be turned on. Am i right?
> For some reason stmt->manual_result  is true, which causes that the
> statement is not parsed. What does this stmt->manual_result  mean?

I attach patch which solve this problem. Thanks to Robert to point
it and find the solution.

I don't know if it works with declare/fetch or server side prepare
(maybe other options could break it too). Please is there someone
who can test it? I can upload Windows DLL to test it if you want.

Thanks

Luf

Attachment