Data showing up as #Deleted in Access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Chris Moore
Subject Data showing up as #Deleted in Access
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I'm trying to get ODBC working for the first time so that I can access
a Postgres database from Access.  I'm running PostgrSQL 8.0.3, PostgreSQL
ODBC 8.01.01.01, and Access 2003 version 11.6355.6360 SP1.  The database
is on a system running RedHat Linux 2.6.9-6.37-EL and the client is running
Windows XP SP2.

When I try to open the ODBC data source in Access I see the list of tables
correctly.  If I pick one of the tables and open it I get the correct field
names and the correct number of rows, but every field in every row says
"#Deleted"
instead of having data.

Can anyone suggest what might be wrong?

Thanks,