Heading to Mexico - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Heading to Mexico
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I leaving for Mexico in a few hours to speak at a conference.  I return
on Monday.

Is it helpful to tell hackers when I am not around?  I was in NYC last
week for four days and didn't publicize it.  Of course, I didn't finish
my backlog of email until yesterday.  I guess the question is whether my
not processing email for a few days is something I should announce here.

Pennsylvania19073