Customizing the Windows installer - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Customizing the Windows installer
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello.

We'd like to start deploying PostgreSQL to our customers. They run
primarily on Windows and are very low tech for the most part.

I need the install routine to do a number of things after install,
including creating a database and primary user.

I know that the 8.0 beta version for Windows had a GUI installer (I
want to say it was based on NSIS, but can't recall for sure). Is
this installer still available for 8.1, and if so, where may I find
the script that's used to create it (and potentially, instructions
for customizing ;))?

Thanks very much for your help.

John

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485