Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> (Of course this just begs the question of whether we could convert
> over to GNU indent.  But I suppose that isn't a realistic option
> for the current go-round.)

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing yesterday.  The README in the
pgindent directory mentions a GNU indent version not being useful, but
it's the version that was current in 2000.  In a GNU mirror I see that
the tarball increased about 6 times in size in the meantime.  Maybe it
has gotten somewhat better.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
Syntax error: function hell() needs an argument.