Re: Running PostGre on DVD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: Running PostGre on DVD
Date
Re: Running PostGre on DVD  (Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no>)
List pgsql-hackers
Why do you need to run PostgreSQL as admin? There shouldn't be any need
for this.

Someone has done a PostgreSQL demo CD, I believe based on Knoppix.
The list archives will probably have more info.