A good postgresql book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Veatch
Subject A good postgresql book
Date
List pgsql-general
I guess to much information can be an overload. Been surfin' to find a decent
book and don't really know which one to try. I have a um, not exactly vague
understanding of a database.

Meaning I can create the tables and crude/elementary queries that are just
about as basic as you can get. It's when ya get to the point of trying to get
all that info out the way I want is were I fall down. Ouch.

I guess something on SQL that is directed towards postgresql is what I'm
looking for. But ideally it would have good examples and explanations.
Actually I need pictures, hee hee.

Anyway I am open to some good recommendations.

--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.