Possible bug renaming roles - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Antonio
Subject Possible bug renaming roles
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear Sirs:

I looked in the pgAdmin web page for a place to report bugs, but I
couldn't find it. So I send it to this list. If I'm wrong, please let me
know.

Bug description:
- When you try to rename a role, you get an error. The underlying sql
sentence seems to be wrong. PgAdmin is trying
    ALTER GROUP ROLE "AccTotBDProy" RENAME TO "BDProy_AccTot";
and then the user gets the error

Expected results:
- It seems pgAdmin should try
    ALTER ROLE "AccTotBDProy" RENAME TO "BDProy_AccTot";
and rename it

I'm available to do whatever tryings are needed.

Keep up the good work. Thanks for it all!