Re: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 12:35:39PM +0200, Jarkko Elfving wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 11:26 +0100, Andreas Kretschmer wrote:
> > Jarkko Elfving <jarelf@kotiportti.fi> schrieb:
> > > I'm trying to create a simple database with PgAdmin3 but I got an error
> > > message: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist
> >
> > What do you do before, can you tell us your SQL?
>
> That't the point. I'm not able to create any tables or any other jobs
> either. I open the connection to "server" via pgAdmin3 and move to
> Database "column". Then I got the error message. When I try to create
> another database within pgAdmin3, I got the error message.

What version of pgAdmin3 are you running?  According to www.pgadmin.org
the latest versions are 1.2.2 and 1.4Beta-3.  datpath was one of the
columns in pg_database in pre-8.0 versions of PostgreSQL; your version
of pgAdmin3 appears to be assuming datpath's presence.

--
Michael Fuhr