Re: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jarkko Elfving
Subject Re: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 11:26 +0100, Andreas Kretschmer wrote:
> Jarkko Elfving <jarelf@kotiportti.fi> schrieb:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > I'm trying to create a simple database with PgAdmin3 but I got an error
> > message: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist
>
> What do you do before, can you tell us your SQL?

That't the point. I'm not able to create any tables or any other jobs
either. I open the connection to "server" via pgAdmin3 and move to
Database "column". Then I got the error message. When I try to create
another database within pgAdmin3, I got the error message.

> > I've used PostgreSQL and PgAdmin3 casually some about a year now. Can
> > anyone help me to figure out this problem?
>
> It is better to use the native psql - tool.

Yes. If not get this client to work, that's the only way to proceed on my job.
Are there any other graphical environments to work in PostgreSQL or do I
have to do it by hand (=text based in pgsql prompt)