Annoying popup "ERROR: permission denied for relation sl_table" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Thomas Pundt
Subject Annoying popup "ERROR: permission denied for relation sl_table"
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I use pgadmin3-1.4-post-RC1 (compiled under Linux from svn repository).
Whenever I click on a table name in the left pane, pgadmin3 shows a
popup saying "ERROR: premission denied for relation sl_table".

The table is replicated with Slony-I, I connect as unprivileged user
to the database, Slony-I is installed under postgres user, and the
unprivileged user indeed has no permission to access the mentioned sl_table
(and doesn't need to have).

Question: is there a way to avoid the popup? Earlier versions of pgadmin3
didn't show this behaviour.

Ciao,
Thomas

--