Re: FreeBSD broke with autoconf-based build - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From strk@refractions.net
Subject Re: FreeBSD broke with autoconf-based build
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 09:10:24AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> strk@refractions.net writes:
> > I'm having troubles building postgis HEAD on freebsd
> > using the new autoconf-based scripts.
>
> FreeBSD which, exactly?  It makes a difference, because AFAICS from
> configure newer versions of FreeBSD use ELF, and the link switches
> are different then.

Thank you, it's ELF_SYSTEM undefined.
We just copied Makefile.shlib, not Makefile.global.

We'll have to add a check for ELF_SYSTEM in our own configure script.
Wouldn't this be a problem for pgxs-compiled modules as well ?

--strk;