Re: FreeBSD broke with autoconf-based build - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: FreeBSD broke with autoconf-based build
Date
Re: FreeBSD broke with autoconf-based build  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Also, which port of autoconf are you using?  We're still stuck at 2.59, so
if you are using the newer port available in FreeBSD, you may be being
bitten by that as well ...

----