Sql - Error : Relation tmp_datos already exists - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Adriana Marcela Aguirre
Subject Sql - Error : Relation tmp_datos already exists
Date
List pgsql-sql

Hello!

Mario Splivalo:Thank you very much for your helpl!!!

I´m working with postgres 7.4.1.  and VFoxPro 5.
I call a function (Postgresql) many times from VFoxPro:

sql = "select * from f_rep_datos_lab( 'USUARIO')"
aaa=sqlexec(db_cone,sql, "report")

This function use temporary tables wich are created with "ON COMMIT DROP".

There is a problem because the temporary table already exists during the second execution of the function. ("Relation tmp_datos already exists")

But...iIf i call this function many times in the same PgAdmin' session, f.e.,  there weren't problems. The querys in that functions are execuded with "EXECUTE".

Whi?....what's wrong whit this calling?

Any idea will be welcome.

Thanks

Adriana