Re: create table like syntax - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: create table like syntax
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 10:04:10PM -0500, David Durham wrote:
> is there a syntax that would look something like:
>
>     create table newTable like oldTable without indexes || records ||
> constraints with indexes || records || constraints
>
> built into postgres?

What do you want to do with it?  If I understand what you want to do, it
is supported as long as you use ; in place of your ||.

--
Alvaro Herrera                         Architect, http://www.EnterpriseDB.com
"La fuerza no está en los medios físicos