Re: effective SELECT from child tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: effective SELECT from child tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hmm, I'm trying to understand here. If every row in log_8 should have
the same project_id, couldn't this be acheived by having each row in log_other
contain the tableoid of the table it refers to. Then a join will return
the info you're looking for.

Or am I missing something?