Re: Time to start the PR machine - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: Time to start the PR machine
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 01:01:19PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Emphasize the freedom of the BSD license?
>
> Again, in "about PostgreSQL".

I'm not sure what the best way to do this is, but I think more emphasis
about what being BSD licensed means for corporations would be good.
We're seeing companies that are pleasantly surprised to find out how
much more flexible dealing with PostgreSQL is from a licensing
standpoint than certain other 'free as in herpes' databases.