Re: Schema overlay question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: Schema overlay question
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 07:16:04PM -0400, Hrishikesh Deshmukh wrote:
> What i meant was when the third component of tables are ready and i can
> create tables any time what happens to relationships when i am building the
> third component tables? How smooth the process will be?

What relationships?  How do you anticipate the "third component"
tables possibly interfering with tables that have already been
created?  It's still not clear what you're concerned about, since
one can certainly create and use one set of tables, then at some
later time create and use another set of tables.  Apparently there's
something about creating that later set of tables that concerns
you, but we don't know what that concern is based on.

--
Michael Fuhr