plpgsql TEMP table issue not fixed in 8.1? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Josh Berkus
Subject plpgsql TEMP table issue not fixed in 8.1?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Folks,

I'd swear somebody committed a fix for the issue with temp tables inside
plpgsql functions, like, months ago.  Yet I still get:

ERROR:  relation with OID 16607 does not exist
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "INSERT INTO tmp_runs ( run_id, batch, machine )
VALUES ( NEXTVAL('runs_run_id_seq'),  $1 ,  $2 [ $3 ] )"
        PL/pgSQL function "generate_test_series" line 67 at SQL statement
ERROR:  relation with OID 16607 does not exist

This is CVS as of a week ago.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus