Re: A Table's Primary Key Listing - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: A Table's Primary Key Listing
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 03:23:29AM -0700, Roger Tannous wrote:
> So, D'Arcy's solution, although described as 'unsatisfactory' (ref.:
> D'Arcy's message), seem to be the only solution.
>
> So I noticed I was trying to play the wise man, trying to do things in a
> better way, but nothing was found than D'Arcy's query:

There's a PL/pgSQL function, which was posted to the spanish list:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-es-ayuda/2005-08/msg00644.php

Not sure if it qualifies as "better" or "worse" for you.

"El que vive para el futuro es un iluso, y el que vive para el pasado,
un imbécil" (Luis Adler, "Los tripulantes de la noche")