What libraries need to be included in C program for encrypt and decrypt functions? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From The One
Subject What libraries need to be included in C program for encrypt and decrypt functions?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

Can some body tell me what I need to include in the makefile for my C program so it will call the correct encrypt/decrypt functions.

This is what I have in the makefile
testcrypto:
  ${CC} -o ${BIN}/testcrypto.exe testcrypto.c -I/usr/include/postgresql/server/libpq -L/lib/postgresql -lpq -lcrypt

I'm calling the function like this
printf("test encryption: %s", encrypt("hello", "0000BBBB", "aes");

But I'm getting too many arguments in function encrypt.

Thank you