plphp: PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - Mailing list pgsql-general

From CSN
Subject plphp: PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm getting this warning in pgsql's log:

LOG:  plphp: PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference
has been deprecated - argument passed by value;  If
you would like to pass it by reference, modify the
declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you
can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your
INI file.  However, future versions may not support
this any longer.  in plphp trigger call on line 1

Is there anything I can do about it? I'd email plphp's
list, but their mailing list links are 404.

Thanks,
CSN