Re: Party planning - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruno Wolff III
Subject Re: Party planning
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 18:24:47 -0300,
  "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> Not saying I don't like parts of the US ... I just hate travelling to/from
> it ... I feel like I'm a criminal both going in and coming out, the way
> that US custom's operates ... *and* ... the last time I was there was
> *pre* 9/11 ... I'd hate to experience it post :(

If you are really unlucky you can get snatched and sent off to some other
country to be tortured.

You can also be locked up for having done things that were legal in your
country (in your country), but prohibited in the U.S., such as breaking DRM
schemes.