5 new entries for FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject 5 new entries for FAQ
Date
Re: 5 new entries for FAQ  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: 5 new entries for FAQ  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Re: 5 new entries for FAQ  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
List pgsql-patches
[Sorry for the duplicate post, sent to wrong list first time]

Hi,

After going through pgsql-general a bit I figured there were a few
important questions missing from the FAQ, so I wrote some.

Comments welcome. I can write more, if people can suggest things to
write about. I was thinking something about collation and locales but
I'm sure sure I understand them myself.

Have a nice day,

Attachment