BUG #1764: newbie - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From john cecilio
Subject BUG #1764: newbie
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1764
Logged by:          john cecilio
Email address:      j.diegor@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 7.4.8
Operating system:   CentOS 4.0 (updated to 4.1)
Details:

Im getting error in pg_user,

"ERROR: Relation 'pg_user' does not exist"

What should I do with this? I think pg_user is not existing on my system.
(just a wild guess). I use the installer include in the CentOS setup and use
the full installation. When Im using the pgAdmin3/phpPgAdmin the error
always shows up but if I use the terminal in accessing postgresql it doesn't
shows up frequently, but Im just a newbie in postgresql. Im not really
familiar in all commands/syntax thats why im trying pgAdmin3/phpPgAdmin.

Is there anything I should setup first to have the 'pg_user'?

Hope you could help me on this. Thank you for your time.