Re: O.k. OSCON -- call for SWAG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein@varlena.com (elein)
Subject Re: O.k. OSCON -- call for SWAG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Do you want the flyers that I produced last year updated?
There were two: the open source maturity model and
the postgres flyer.

If anyone want to update the postgres flyer it is at:
http://www.varlena.com:/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgflyer.pdf
or contact me for the open office source.

FYI: the open source maturity mode is at
http://www.varlena.com:/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgosmm1.pdf
I can make it available if people liked it.  I cannot
handle printing costs however since I am on the hook
for the pins.

--elein